Before attempting to log in, please make sure that you have first created a City of Learning account. If you have not, click here for instructions. Click the following links if you have created an account, but have forgotten your username or password.
1-Click Access For CPS Students
If you are a Chicago Public School student, you already have a CCOL account! To log into your account, all you need to know is your CPS.edu email address and password:
- Go to Chicagocityoflearning.org, click the "Join Now" or "Log In" button:
- Then click the blue "Sign in with CPS.edu" button:
- Enter your CPS.edu email address and password in the following screens:
- Click the "Sign In" button:
- That's It! You will be taken to your CCOL profile page where you can explore top picks, claim badges and more. Click here to learn more about your profile.
- Note: If you are a CPS student that has previously logged in and changed your email address to one that is non-CPS.edu, you will no longer be able to use 1-Click Sign In, and will need to use the general login form.
General Log In:
- On your local City of Learning site, click the "Log In" button in the top right
- In the box that pops up, enter your City of Learning username and password, and click the "Sign In" button:
- If you entered your information correctly, you will be taken to your profile page. Click here to learn more about your profile.