It Is Now Faster and Easier Than Ever To Get Started With CCOL!
We have 3 fast and easy ways to create your Chicago City of Learning account:
1-Click Access For CPS Students
If you are a Chicago Public School student, you already have a CCOL account! To log into your account, all you need to know is your CPS.edu email address and password:
- Go to Chicagocityoflearning.org, click the "Join Now" or "Log In" button:
- Then click the blue "Sign in with CPS.edu" button:
- Enter your CPS.edu email address and password in the following screens:
- Click the "Sign In" button:
- That's It! You will be taken to your CCOL profile page where you can explore top picks, claim badges and more.
Quick General Signup
For non-CPS students and all other users, we have shortened the number of steps to create an account so that you can start using CCOL even faster:
- On Chicagocityoflearning.org, click the "Join Now" button:
- Enter your name and date of birth and click "Continue to Sign Up":
- If you are under 13, set a color and a sport to use if you forget your password and click "You're Almost There!":
- Set a username and password, and click "Agree & Create Account":
- That's it!
If you are over 13:
- After entering your name and date of birth on the first screen, enter your mobile phone number or email address, and create a username and password. Then click "Agree & Create Account" to create your City of Learning account:
Signup By Text
If you are over 13 and have your own mobile phone, you can easily sign up for CCOL from anywhere via text message:
- Text "JOIN" to 312-548-6330
- When prompted, text your First Name and Last Name
- Finally, text your Age
- Thats It! Log In online with the link and numerical code provided to finish your account. Read this article for more info: