What You'll Need to Start:
- Administrative Access to the Computer you’re on.
- You’ll need to install some applications on the machine that will require the administrator password, so make sure you have that before you start.
Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of the Java Dev Kit (JDK)
- Go here: java.com
- In order to download this, you'll need to accept the License Agreement from Oracle first.
- Select and download the JDK version that works for the operating system of your computer.
- Once it has finished downloading, run the file to install the JDK.
- Follow the prompts from the java installer before proceeding to step 2.
Step 2: Download and Install the DYN Server Mod.
- Download the DYN Minecraft Launcher, found attached to this article near the bottom.
- Extract it from the .zip archive to a place that's easy to find (i.e. Desktop, Documents Folder, etc).
- Run the DYN_Minecraft_Launcher.jar file.
Step 3: Use your credentials to login to the Launcher
- When you get the window similar to the one below, you can use your credentials to log-in to begin the installation process.
- Note: If you don't have DYN Server credentials yet, go here to find out how to start.
If you ran into any errors along the way, be sure to check out our helpful Troubleshooting Section for recommended solutions!