Connect to Your Child's Account and Share Their Journey!
The Parent Dashboard lets you view and receive specific recommendations of your youth’s interests. It connects you and your child across the city for potential STEM opportunities, programs, activities, and spaces that help prepare your youth to succeed in school and future careers.
As a parent, you play various roles in the development and shaping of learning for your youth. The Parent Dashboard acts as a tool that helps you continue connecting, exposing, and deepening youth interest pathways.
Want to Engage Your Learner? How The Parent Dashboard Can Help
The Parent Dashboard is here to empower you as a Parent in several ways:
- Encourager: The Parent Dashboard can help you see projects and artifacts that your child has created so that you can discuss with them and motivate their progress.
- Learner: Being able to see your child's interests and activities through the Parent Dashboard can help spark impromptu, child-lead, learning sessions with you as the Learner.
- Audience: The Parent Dashboard allows you to view lets you see what skills and experience your youth has earned through their programs and activities
- Learning Broker: The ability to view your Learner's customized interests and profile helps you quickly and easily find extended learning opportunities for them.
Now that you know what you can do with the Parent Dashboard, here are some next steps to get you started:
- Log In To Your Parent Dashboard
- Create and Manage Your Playlists
- Add Content to Your Playlists
- Add User and Mentor Reactions
- Add Users to Your Group
- Manage Your News Feed
- Review User Submissions