Claim codes are another way that you can either begin or further your Chicago City of Learning journey. These 5-character codes can be used to either claim an account, join an activity, or claim a badge that you have earned. In order to tell what kind of claim code you have, look at the first letter:
If the code begins with a "P", this is an Program claim code. For existing users, enter this code in your City of Learning profile to register to this Program.
- If the code begins with a "B", this is a Badge claim code. For existing users, enter this code in your City of Learning profile to claim this Badge.
- If the code begins with a "G". this is a Group claim code. For existing users, enter this code in your City of Learning profile to join this Group.
Before attempting to log in, please make sure that you have first created a Chicago City of Learning account. If you have not, click here for instructions. Click here if you have created an account, but have forgotten your username or password.
Enter Claim Codes:
- Log in to your Chicago City of learning account, and click the orange "Enter Code" button in the top right area of your profile page:
- Enter your 5-character claim code, and click the orange "Add Code to My Profile" button. To add multiple codes, click the grey "Add Another Code" button. Please note claim codes are case-sensitive:
- If the code is correct, you will see the screen below. If you see an error, please check or re-enter the code: